Turkey Keema pav
Did you know that Keema Pav is the Indian version of Sloppy Joe’s? You can swap the meat with chicken if you prefer that over turkey.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1.65 lb turkey mince
- 1 jar Patak’s® Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- ¾ cup frozen green peas
- 6 brioche buns
- 4 ¼ tbsp butter
- 1 red onion, diced, for garnish
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped (garnish)
- Heat oil in a pan. Add turkey mince and cook until seared.
- Add Patak’s® Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce to the mince and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, until turkey mince is cooked. Add green peas to the mince and simmer for 2 to 3 more minutes. Check seasoning.
- Slice brioche buns in half and grill on a large pan with butter.
- Garnish Keema with diced red onion and freshly chopped coriander. Serve with grilled brioche buns.
You might also like
Ultra convenient and super easy, this recipe features a key ingredient in Indian cuisine: the chickpea (or Channa). It is high in...
Curried Pulled Pork with Brioche Buns
A simple curried pulled pork recipe, using tikka masala spices to inject some warmth and flavor into this classic dish. Pack into...
Dal Ki Kachori
Dal Ki Kachori’s might not look like much, but they are mouth-wateringly good. Trust us, one is never enough. These fried dumplings...
Beef with Dopiaza Simmer Sauce
Looking for an Indian recipe that has a bit of a twist without requiring hours over a hot stove? This one is...
Bhutte Ke Kebab
This classic street food dish is the perfect starter for any curry night in. These moreish, crispy sweetcorn bites with a hint...
Butter Chicken Curry
A thick, creamy classic, this butter chicken recipe is made with our signature curry paste to add a mouth-watering, chargrilled aroma. It’s...