Tandoori Vegetable Skewers
Vegetables don’t tend to be at the top of many favorite food lists, but these ones will have you wondering why. A vibrant tandoori kick punches up your usual vegetable medley in a recipe worthy of the winner’s circle.
- Gently heat the Patak’s® Tandoori Marinade Paste with the water in a frying pan on medium heat for a few minutes to release the full flavors and aroma of the marinade. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Mix the cooled marinade mixture and vegetables together, and skewer them in the preferred order.
- Place the skewers on the barbecue preheated to medium-high heat for 5 to 12 min, until cooked, turning occasionally.
- Serve with Patak’s® Sweet Mango Chutney as a dip.
- Enjoy with a side of fluffy basmati rice or warm naan.
You might also like
Vegetables don’t tend to be at the top of many favorite-food lists, but these ones will have you wondering why. A vibrant...
Tandoori Roasted Root Vegetable Stew
A real change from chicken, this vegetable stew tastes great and made from our delicious Tandoori Simmer Sauce. This dish is tasty,...
Tandoori Roasted Eggplant
Enjoy the mix of deliciously warm eggplants, with fresh mint and Greek yogurt, with a snap of pomegranate to finish.
Butter Chickpea Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Packed with yummy chickpeas and served with a drizzle of fresh green chutney, these stuffed sweet potatoes are next level!
Chickpea and Butternut Squash Curry
Ultra convenient and super easy, this recipe features a key ingredient in Indian cuisine: the chickpea (or Channa). It is high in...
Chickpea Korma Collard Wraps
Quick and easy to make, these colorful wraps are the perfect plant-based meal for busy weeknight dinners.