Tandoori Chicken Salad
The perfect treat for an end-of-week Indian feast. Chicken cooked in aromatic Indian spices served along with cherry tomatoes on a bed of salad.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Tandoori Marinade Paste
- 2 or 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Patak’s® Tandoori Marinade Paste
- 2 to 3 tbsp plain yogurt
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Heat a pan to medium heat. Mix Patak’s® Tandoori Marinade Paste and yogurt in a bowl.
- Grill the chicken breast, basting with the tandoori sauce until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Toss lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and feta together and heap them onto the plate.
- Slice cooked chicken and place on top of the salad.
- Finish with a drizzle of oil and balsamic to taste.
You might also like
Vegetables don’t tend to be at the top of many favorite food lists, but these ones will have you wondering why. A...
Tandoori Roasted Root Vegetable Stew
A real change from chicken, this vegetable stew tastes great and made from our delicious Tandoori Simmer Sauce. This dish is tasty,...
Vegetables don’t tend to be at the top of many favorite-food lists, but these will have you wondering why. A vibrant punch...
This tangy Indian chicken recipe boasts a delightful, aromatic blend of cilantro, lemon and turmeric. Just add chicken to bring it to...
Chickpea and Butternut Squash Curry
Ultra convenient and super easy, this recipe features a key ingredient in Indian cuisine: the chickpea (or Channa). It is high in...
Chutney Chicken Wings
Whether you’re in the mood for a summer Grill or a cozy baked meal, this recipe can be made in the oven...