Poached Egg and Masala Beans on Brioche
This egg dish is perfect for breakfast or a weekend brunch. Curry leaves add some aromatic flavors to this dish, which is balanced out with fresh cilantro. Go ahead and whisk up a taste of India!
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Mild Curry Spice Paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 5 or 6 curry leaves
- 1-2 tsp Patak’s® Mild Curry Spice Paste
- ¼ cup water
- 1 can (12 oz) baked beans
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices brioche bread
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (garnish)
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the curry leaves and let them sizzle to release their fragrant aroma.
- Add the Patak’s® Mild Curry Spice Paste and the water.
- Cook until most of the water has evaporated.
- Stir in the baked beans. In simmering water, poach the eggs.
- Toast the brioche buns.
- Add the Masala beans and top with a poached egg.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Enjoy with bacon and grilled tomato.
You might also like
A simple curried pulled pork recipe, using tikka masala spices to inject some warmth and flavor into this classic dish. Pack into...
The flavors of Goan cuisine are characteristically spicy and intense, and this dish is no exception. The delicious spiciness you get from...
Grilled Butter Chicken Pizza
Most people love naan bread and most people love pizza, so we simply had to create this recipe. The whole family will...
Chickpea Korma Collard Wraps
Quick and easy to make, these colorful wraps are the perfect plant-based meal for busy weeknight dinners.
Every time we take a mouthful of this deliciously creamy and flavor some dish, we remember all over again why it is...
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? You’ll be surprised at what a little help from Patak’s®...