Masala Akoori on Brioche
This scrambled egg dish is perfect for breakfast or a weekend brunch. Green chilis add some spice to the flavors of Mild Curry Spice Paste, which is balanced out with fresh cilantro. Go ahead and whisk up a taste of India!
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Mild Curry Spice Paste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 green chilis, seeded and finely chopped
- 1-2 tsp Patak’s® Mild Curry Spice Paste
- ¼ cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (garnish)
- Salt, to taste
- 4 slices brioche bread
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Add the onions, tomatoes and green chilis, and sauté 1 min.
- Add the Patak’s® Mild Curry Spice Paste Paste and the water.
- Cook until most of the water has evaporated.
- Add the eggs, cilantro and salt and scramble.
- Toast the brioche bun. Add Masala Akoori and garnish with cilantro.
- Enjoy with bacon and grilled tomato.
You might also like
Refreshing, zesty and an all-around favorite! Elevate this classic by giving it a modern twist! Once your taste buds get a load...
This succulent dish is ideal for a dinner party, but because it doesn't take long to cook it can also be a...
These scrumptious kebabs are made with a bit of extra heat from our Madras Spice Paste. Succulent and delicious, these kebabs are...
Grilled Madras Burger
This is a beautiful take on a family favorite: the burger. Wonderfully fresh, with real zingy flavor courtesy of our fab Madras...
Korma Devilled Eggs
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? You’ll be surprised at what a little help from Patak’s®...
As one of our spicier curries, the Madras Spice Paste and beef complement each other to make a wonderful flavor-packed dish. Served...