As one of our spicier curries, the Madras Spice Paste and beef complement each other to make a wonderful flavor-packed dish. Served with the fluffiest rice and a wedge of warm naan, this is comfort food at its finest.
- 8-10 beef short ribs, about ¼” thick
- 2 tbsp Patak’s® Madras Spice Paste
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Patak’s® Lime Pickle
- 2 tbsp Patak’s® Sweet Mango Chutney
- lime wedges for serving
- In a small bowl, combine Patak’s® Madras Spice Paste, oil and lime juice
- Season each rib with salt and pepper, then brush with the Madras mixture.
- Place ribs in a freezer bag, as well as any remaining Madras mixture. Marinate at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- With a hand blender, purée honey, lime pickle and chutney, or simply mix by hand for a chunkier, rustic texture.
- Heat grill to medium high, grill ribs 3-4 minutes per side.
- Brush ribs with glaze and grill another 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with lime wedges, enjoy!
You might also like
A curry filled to the brim with aromatic flavor. The succulent and juicy lamb tastes amazing paired with our Madras Spice Paste....
Lime Pickle and Yogurt Dip
Do you love entertaining, but find you’re always serving the same appetizers? Try this: start with plain yogurt as a base for...
This succulent dish is ideal for a dinner party, but because it doesn't take long to cook it can also be a...
Creamy Coconut Curried Vegetables
For a change from chicken, this vegetable medley tastes great. Made with our delicious Pasanda Cooking Sauce, its sweet coconut flavor will...
Curried Lentil Rice
A beautiful rice and lentil dish, with a bit of extra heat from our Hot Curry Spice Paste. This dish will bring...
Crispy Roast Cauliflower
A modern take on a traditional cauliflower recipe with an Indian influence. A crispy, roasted to perfection treat, with a mild curry...