Indian relishes are preparations of Exotic fruits or vegetables cooked in preserving agents such as sugar, salt, oil and vinegar and finally blended with spices. They are savory in taste and are traditionally served with Indian bread or as a main meal accompaniment.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Brinjal Eggplant Pickle
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans or chickpeas, drained.
- 2 Tbsp Patak’s® Brinjal Eggplant Pickle
- Pita bread wedges or assorted vegetables for dipping.
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, sour cream and the Patak’s® Brinjal Eggplant Pickle. Process until mixture is smooth.
- Chill until serving time. serve with crackers, Pita bread or vegetables.