Grilled Tofu Tikka Masala with Oven Roasted Potatoes
Every time we take a mouthful of this deliciously creamy and flavorsome dish, we remember all over again why it is so beloved.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- 1 package of firm tofu, cubed
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- ½ jar Patak’s® Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- ¼ cup of corn starch
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (garnish)
- 3-4 small potatoes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- Remove tofu from the package and drain off the water. Place on a paper towel and cover with another towel.
- Preheat a pan on medium heat with oil.
- Add ginger and half a jar of Patak’s® Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce. Heat for 5 to 10 min and set aside.
- Coat tofu with corn starch.
- Pan-fry the tofu in another heated skillet for few minutes.
- Transfer the tofu in the sauce skillet and stir slowly.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic and parsley, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat the potatoes. Roast for 20 to 30 min until golden brown.
You might also like
Treat everyone to a lovely snack on a cold day with these samosas. Mild Curry Spice Paste potatoes and green peas all...
Tandoori Vegetable Skewers
Vegetables don’t tend to be at the top of many favorite food lists, but these ones will have you wondering why. A...
Tandoori Roasted Vegetables
Vegetables don’t tend to be at the top of many favorite-food lists, but these ones will have you wondering why. A vibrant...
Tandoori Roasted Root Vegetable Stew
A real change from chicken, this vegetable stew tastes great and made from our delicious Tandoori Simmer Sauce. This dish is tasty,...
Tandoori Roasted Eggplant
Enjoy the mix of deliciously warm eggplants, with fresh mint and Greek yogurt, with a snap of pomegranate to finish.
Tandoori Potato Wedges
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? You’ll be surprised at what a little help from Patak’s®...