These scrumptious kebabs are made with a bit of extra heat from our Madras Spice Paste. Succulent and delicious, these kebabs are just as perfect for the grill or the oven.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Madras Spice Paste
- 32 large shrimp, tails on
- 2 tbsp Patak’s® Madras Spice Paste
- 1–2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 tsp oil
- 4 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 1 ½ red onions, sliced into rings
- 8 radishes, sliced
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (garnish)
- Rinse and clean the shrimp, and place in a bowl.
- Add the Patak’s® Madras Spice Paste, yogurt and oil, and mix well.
- Set aside in the fridge 20 min.
- Skewer the shrimp and place on preheated grill or sauté on medium heat 5 to 10 min, until the shrimp are cooked and the tails begin to char, turning occasionally.
- For each serving, place some mixed greens on a plate and sprinkle with onions and radishes.
- Garnish with cilantro.
You might also like
These tasty kebabs are ideal for a summer grill with your family. A scrumptious addition to any lunch or dinner occasion, they...
Grilled Madras Burger
This is a beautiful take on a family favorite: the burger. Wonderfully fresh, with real zingy flavor courtesy of our fab Madras...
Grilled Spicy Mango Chicken
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? This spicy mango and curry dish is full of tantalizing...
Grilled Stuffed Tandoori Mushrooms
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? You’ll be surprised at what a little help from Patak’s®...
Grilled Tofu Tikka Masala with Oven...
Every time we take a mouthful of this deliciously creamy and flavorsome dish, we remember all over again why it is so...
Grilled Butter Chicken Skewers with Naan...
A thick, creamy classic, this butter chicken recipe is made with our signature curry paste to add a mouth-watering, chargrilled aroma. It’s...