Grilled Butter Chicken Kebabs
These tasty kebabs are ideal for a summer grill with your family. A scrumptious addition to any lunch or dinner occasion, they are made with our flavorful Butter Chicken Spice Paste.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Butter Chicken Spice Paste
- 4 tbsp Patak’s® Butter Chicken Spice Paste
- 2 tbsp water
- 5 tbsp of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lb chicken breasts, chopped into large cubes
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, chopped into large squares
- In a frying pan over medium heat, cook the Patak’s® Butter Chicken Spice Paste with the water for a few minutes to release the flavour. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large freezer bag, combine the cooked mixture with the yogurt and add the chicken. Marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour (to a maximum of 24 hours).
- Skewer the vegetables and chicken and brush the kebabs with the remaining marinade.
- Put on preheated grill (medium-high), turning occasionally. Ensure chicken is cooked to at least 160°F internally.
- Serve with warm naan.
You might also like
This tangy Indian chicken recipe boasts a delightful, aromatic blend of cilantro, lemon and turmeric. Just add chicken to bring it to...
Crispy Roast Cauliflower
A modern take on a traditional cauliflower recipe with an Indian influence. A crispy, roasted to perfection treat, with a mild curry...
Curried Lentil Rice
A beautiful rice and lentil dish, with a bit of extra heat from our Hot Curry Spice Paste. This dish will bring...
Many people have a real affection for butter chicken. It’s a real crowd-pleaser—the creamy, lightly spiced tomato-based sauce is an easy meal...
Grilled Butter Chicken Pizza
Most people love naan bread and most people love pizza, so we simply had to create this recipe. The whole family will...
Grilled Butter Chicken Skewers with Naan...
A thick, creamy classic, this butter chicken recipe is made with our signature curry paste to add a mouth-watering, chargrilled aroma. It’s...