Creamy Coconut Curried Vegetables
For a change from chicken, this vegetable medley tastes great. Made with our delicious Pasanda Cooking Sauce, its sweet coconut flavor will make it a new family favorite!
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 1 ½ cups cauliflower florets
- 2 baby eggplants or zucchini, sliced in rounds
- 1 jar of Patak’s® Korma Simmer Sauce
- 2 tbsp of Patak’® Mild Curry Spice Paste
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup peas
- Fresh mint or cilantro, chopped (garnish)
- In a large pan, heat the oil on medium.
- Add the onion, carrots, cauliflower and eggplant. Sauté for 5 min, or until tender.
- Add the Patak’s® Korma Simmer Sauce and Patak’s® Mild Curry Spice Paste. Stir and simmer for 5 min.
- Add the green beans and peas. Simmer until the green beans are tender.
- Serve on a bed of warm rice.
- Garnish with fresh mint or cilantro.
You might also like
Every time we take a mouthful of this deliciously creamy and flavorsome dish, we remember all over again why it is so...
Hot Curry Squash Tacos
Most people love tacos, so we simply had to create this recipe! You will love these curry tacos and for a milder...
Lentil Tikka Masala Power Bowls
Hearty and healthy, these satisfying power bowls deliver tasty flavors that everyone will enjoy.
Masala Ground Beef Jacket Potato
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? You’ll be surprised at what a little help from Patak’s®...
Roasted Cauliflower and Butter Chicken Curry
Another goodie for your oven. This roasted cauliflower and chicken curry recipe uses our popular Spicy Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce to combine...
Roasted Sticky Butternut Squash and Broccoli
Vegetables don’t tend to be at the top of many favorite food lists, but these will have you wondering why. A vibrant...