Classic Chicken Tikka Masala
Arguably the most popular dish in the UK, this tangy Indian chicken recipe boasts a delightful, aromatic blend of cilantro, lemon and turmeric. Just add tomatoes and onions to bring it to life—your palate will thank you!
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, diced
- 1 jar Patak’s® Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- 1 ¾ cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp heavy cream (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan on medium-low heat and fry the onion until translucent and golden.
- Stir in the chicken and cook until seared.
- Pour in the Patak’s® Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce and the tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 min, until the chicken is cooked through.
- For extra thickness, stir in the heavy cream just before serving.
You might also like
Arguably one of the most popular dishes, this tangy Indian chicken recipe boasts a delightful, aromatic blend of cilantro, lemon and turmeric....
Chicken Tikka Penne Pasta
A simple twist on an Italian dish! Quick and easy to make and full of aromatic spices. Tikka Masala Spice Paste brings...
Chickpea and Butternut Squash Curry
Ultra convenient and super easy, this recipe features a key ingredient in Indian cuisine: the chickpea (or Channa). It is high in...
Crispy Roast Cauliflower
A modern take on a traditional cauliflower recipe with an Indian influence. A crispy, roasted to perfection treat, with a mild curry...
Curried Lentil Rice
A beautiful rice and lentil dish, with a bit of extra heat from our Hot Curry Spice Paste. This dish will bring...
Grilled Spicy Mango Chicken
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? This spicy mango and curry dish is full of tantalizing...