Chickpea Korma Collard Wraps
Quick and easy to make, these colorful wraps are the perfect plant-based meal for busy weeknight dinners.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Chickpea & Veggie Korma
- 1 package Patak’s® Chickpea & Veggie Korma
- 4 large collard green leaves, woody stems trimmed
- 2 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup cucumbers, diced
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- Heat Patak’s® Chickpea & Veggie Korma in microwave for 60-90 seconds.
- Spoon evenly down along center of each collard leaf, leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border at either end.
- Top with cabbage, carrots, cucumbers and dates.
- Fold up bottom of collard green leaf over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly burrito-style. Slice each wrap in half; secure each half with toothpick.
Tip: Alternatively, wrap in Swiss chard leaves or large tortillas if preferred.
You might also like
Many people have a real affection for jalfrezi chicken. It’s a real crowd-pleaser—the creamy, medium spiced tomato-based sauce is an easy meal...
Chickpea and Butternut Squash Curry
Ultra convenient and super easy, this recipe features a key ingredient in Indian cuisine: the chickpea (or Channa). It is high in...
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? You’ll be surprised at what a little help from Patak’s®...
Grilled Butter Chicken Skewers with Naan...
A thick, creamy classic, this butter chicken recipe is made with our signature curry paste to add a mouth-watering, chargrilled aroma. It’s...
Grilled Spicy Mango Chicken
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? This spicy mango and curry dish is full of tantalizing...
This succulent dish is ideal for a dinner party, but because it doesn't take long to cook it can also be a...