Anjali Pathak’s Paneer Pumpkin Curry
Diwali is known as the season for entertaining. This recipe is one of my go-to’s as it’s perfect when feeding a crowd. I’m using delicious seasonal pumpkin here but you can switch it out for butternut squash if you prefer.
- 200g paneer, roughly chopped
- 400g pumpkin, peeled and cut into slices
- 3 tbsp (45g) Patak’s® Mild Curry Spice Paste
- 1 jar Patak’s® Butter Chicken Sauce
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- Naan Bread and steamed rice, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Rub the paneer and pumpkin with Patak’s® Mild Curry Paste.
- Lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes or until the pumpkin has softened.
- In the meantime, pour Patak’s® Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce into a saucepan. Gently heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir through the spinach leaves, roasted paneer and roasted pumpkin.
- Squeeze over the lime juice, sprinkle with fresh cilantro and chilli flakes (if you like), and serve with hot naan bread and steamed rice.
You might also like
Quick and easy to make, these colorful wraps are the perfect plant-based meal for busy weeknight dinners.
Crispy Roast Cauliflower
A modern take on a traditional cauliflower recipe with an Indian influence. A crispy, roasted to perfection treat, with a mild curry...
Curried Lentil Rice
A beautiful rice and lentil dish, with a bit of extra heat from our Hot Curry Spice Paste. This dish will bring...
Chickpea and Butternut Squash Curry
Ultra convenient and super easy, this recipe features a key ingredient in Indian cuisine: the chickpea (or Channa). It is high in...
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? You’ll be surprised at what a little help from Patak’s®...
Creamy Coconut Curried Vegetables
For a change from chicken, this vegetable medley tastes great. Made with our delicious Pasanda Cooking Sauce, its sweet coconut flavor will...